Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all orders placed with GIORGIO group holdings. All terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and will be available on our website at www.giorgio.com.au.
These are the terms and conditions of GIORGIO group holding trading as Giorgio Dental Laboratory.
GIORGIO Dental Laboratory reserves the right to delete or change these terms at any time. New changes will be published on our website www.giorgio.com.au/termsconditions/
- Any instruction or orders received by Giorgio Dental Laboratory shall constitute acceptance of our terms and conditions contained herein.
- Upon acceptance of the terms and conditions by the customer, the terms and conditions are binding and can only be amended by Giorgio Dental Laboratory.
- Credit is provided to the customer at the sole discretion of Giorgio Dental Laboratory and can be withdrawn at any time. Giorgio Dental Laboratory reserves the right to request payment in advance from a customer.
- If we agree to provide you with a credit limit, we have the right to terminate or suspend the provision of credit or change the amount of credit available to you at anytime in our sole discretion.
- Giorgio dental laboratory reserves the right not to accept an order for goods and services from any new or existing customer.
Price and Payment
- Prices for goods will be stated on our pricelist, that can be obtained from Giorgio Dental Laboratory customer service team.
- Prices are subject to change without notification at the sole discretion of Giorgio Dental Laboratory.
- Applicable GST and other taxes shall be added to the price, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Where credit has been provided by Giorgio Dental Laboratory, invoices are due for payment fourteen (14) days from the date of invoice. Any balance outstanding over 14 days may incur interest of 10.7% p.a and administration charges.
- Payment can be made by credit card, direct debit, electronic funds transfer or cheque. American Express, Mastercard and Visa incur a 1.5% Surcharge.
- Credit card surcharges may change at any time.
- Giorgio Dental Laboratory reserves the right to hold case work if the customer’s account falls overdue.
- All products that are supplied by Giorgio Dental Laboratory, remains the property of Giorgio Dental laboratory until the product is paid in full.
- Giorgio Dental Laboratory can provide a courier service to and from our laboratory, for metro and some outer Melbourne suburbs. This can be arranged with our customer service team.
- The customer is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of jobs sent to Giorgio Dental Laboratory for processing. Giorgio Dental Laboratory takes no responsibility for jobs that are delayed, damaged or lost in transit. The customer is responsible for payment of all delivery costs to Giorgio Dental Laboratory.
- Normal turnaround times for case work are between 3 and 12 in-lab days, depending on the product. Production times are found on a pricelist or website at www.giorgio.com.au/products. This is conditional on there being no delays as a result of factors beyond our control.
- Cases may also take longer than the standard turnaround times as there is missing information, technical queries from Giorgio technicians, potential problems to discuss, or where photographs are requested from customers.
- An express turnaround is available on request.
Guarantee and Warranty
- Giorgio Dental Laboratory offers a ten-year warranty on GIO Brux Monolithic crowns from date of dispatch to customer.
- A ten-year warranty on GIO Zirconia crowns from date of dispatch to customer.
- Giorgio Dental Laboratory will replace the product if any defects may have occurred during the manufacturing process. The defect product must be returned to Giorgio Dental Laboratory for inspection.
- Warranty is void for chrome castings that are made without a special tray procedure and any removable prosthetics that are made without a try-in/setup procedure. Giorgio Dental Laboratory is not responsible for any additional costs.
- If Giorgio Dental Laboratory request a new impression and we have been advised to proceed without a new impression, the warranty is void. All remakes will be charged at full cost.
- The guarantee extends to the replacement product provided, except where in the view of Giorgio Dental Laboratory the materials selected by the customer has a higher than usual chance of fracture.
- The following are not covered under our warranty:
- Cash refund for any product
- Cost of removal or insertion of any product
- Giorgio Dental Laboratory reserves the right to charge a percentage fee 50 to 100% of the case if the following factors have occurred.
- A request for a remake because the appliance fits on the model but not intraorally.
- A request for a remake if there is a material change.
- A request for a remake if you require a change of shade.
- A request for a remake if the original case is not returned
- No reason specified
- An additional charge will occur if new implant componentry is required.
- If Giorgio Dental Laboratory review the warranted case and deem that the damage was not caused by the manufacturing process, this may void warranty.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria. No action or proceeding may be commenced or maintained in relation to the site, the Services or these Terms except in a court of appropriate jurisdiction in the Commonwealth Of Australia.